Welcome to Sitaram, the Integrated Yoga and Hypnosis Partnership
We provide yoga classes, hypnosis sessions, retreats and camps to support women, mothers, expectant couples, and young families in their experiences of fertility, pregnancy, labour, birth, postnatal recovery and the early years of parenting.
We also provide high quality international trainings and support for yoga teachers and hypnotherapists.
The list below outlines what we offer. You can click on a description to go directly to the information about that topic, or navigate the site using the side bar to the left:
- specialist trainings for yoga students and teachers, midwives, childbirth educators and hypnotherapists
- hypnosis for birth: individual appointments
- hypnosis for birth: group sessions for couples and for women only
- yoga birth preparation: rehearsal sessions for expectant mothers and their partners
- pregnancy yoga: weekly ante-natal yoga classes for all stages of pregnancy
- postnatal recovery and baby yoga: for mothers with newborns, through to toddlers with
- yoga for fertility and conception: individual sessions and trainings for yoga teachers
- family yoga classes: for children and adults together, and training for yoga teachers
- yoga therapy, especially for women’s health: individual sessions
and group workshops
- yoga books, CDS and DVDs to support home practice and deepen understanding
- yoga camps and retreats
- > Check out the latest news
And explore our website for more details of all these offerings
Sessions and classes are held in venues across South and Central London (Chelsea), and in Cheltenham, Bristol, Stroud and surrounding area.
A network of teachers trained by us also works across the UK and Europe.
Our approach to hypnotherapy and to yoga is profoundly nurturing.
Our warmly welcoming, supportive sessions and classes are always guided by the changing needs of the individual. We believe that an authentic experience of appropriate yoga practice and/or hypnosis can be beneficial to everyone: our teachings are not ‘diluted’ or ‘derived from’ yoga or hypnotherapy – they are the real thing, a remarkable synthesis of classical hatha yoga and yoga therapy, of self-hypnosis and hypnotherapy made accessible for all our clients, from the unborn children, to their parents, siblings and grandparents. We feel blessed to be able to share these teachings, and glad for the benefits they offer.
Many of our students have attended yoga and/or hypnotherapy sessions with us throughout their first, second and third pregnancies, postnatal periods and well beyond. Our students find that our approach substantially improves their sense of well being and the quality of life which they share with their young families.